Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: RM 2.7
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Records Management
Summary of the Enhancement
During the classification of a document, there is a field called 'Classified By' in GUI which no longer auto-populates users information.
Now there is only information message (A Classified By name is required. It shouldn't start or end with any spaces).
Works as in v2.6 but NOT with 2.7.1.
Replication steps/Current behaviour
1. See 'classifiedBy.png' screenshot attached.
Same behaviour as in v2.6 required. In version 2.7.1, this has been changed.
1. Always leads to time waste every single time the Classification form is being filled first time. There is no apparent business reason why not have it set already (main reason).
2. May lead to typos (typographical errors) when user make mistake when writing own user name to 'Classified By' field.
3. Typo errors (described in previous point) made in 'Classified By' field might then cause issues when user name is used for searching (e.g.: user name used in searching for classified documents which were classified by specific user).
4. Editable 'Classified By' field might be also used to set different user which can lead to confusion later.