- With 'French' language selection in browser (ex. test was with Chrome)
- On the "faceted search page" and using the "bulk selection" action or a "single document" action for the action 'Copy to' or 'Move to'
In the popup selection (picker) window, when you click on the "Fichiers partagés" ("Shared Files") or "Entrepôt" ("Repository") links in the left navigation (Destination)
They render incorrectly in the right panels of the picker for list and selected items list.
'Entrepôt' renders as 'Entrep'ô';t'
'Fichiers partagés' renders as 'Fichiers partagés'
1. Log into share and create a public site.
2. Add any document.
3. Search for document > Change web browser locale to French > 'Move to...' or 'Copy to...' > Shared Files or Repository.
- French labels for repository and shared files render as expected in the picker dialog destination selections panel
- French labels for repository and shared files do not render as expected in the picker dialog destination selections panel