Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Process Workspace 1.2, Alfresco Process Services 188.8.131.52
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services .N
The runtime process diagram that can be accessed to see in which state/task a running process is current at is distorted if the process is complex, but more exacerbated in distortion if there is subprocesses or nested subprocesses. This makes it useless as a tool for visualizing the state of a running process.
For example the attach process is basic process with simple double nested subprocess and a singular subprocess. If this becomes more complex in design it makes the rendering completely useless.
- import the attached process
- (activiti-app) click 'Display Process' in activiti-app on running process
- (process workspaces) click icon top right
- running process diagrams are distorted, making them unusable, typically related unmanaged proportional rendering of white spaces for rect
- running process diagrams is succinct and true representation of process
- (inclusion for ADF) https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/DW-35
- (APS activiti-app)