Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 5.2.2, 5.2.4, RM 2.7
Fix Version/s: RM 2.7.2
Component/s: Records Management
Sprint:Team APPS 2
Delivery Team:Team Apps2
When a document in a site is declared a record and then filed to the RM site’s file plan, that has a retention schedule, it can no longer be viewed in the original site where the document is located. The document can only be viewed by an admin user and not by a non-admin user who is a member of the site.
Steps to Reproduce:
- As an admin user, create a new user that’s not a member of any groups.
- Create the RM site.
- Create a new category under the RM site file plan.
- Create a Retention Schedule for the category that’s applied to records.
- Create a new folder under the category.
- Create a public, moderated, or private site.
- Add the new user as a member of the created site.
- Give the new user the consumer, contributor, collaborator or site manager role.
- Create or upload a new file in the site’s document library.
- Logout the admin user.
- Login the new user.
- Navigate to the site and verify that the user can view the new file.
- Logout the new user.
- Login the admin user.
- Declare the new file as a record.
- From the “Unfiled Records” folder on the RM site complete the record.
- File the completed record to the folder within the category.
- Go back to the site document library.
- Verify that the admin user can still view the document that was declared a record.
- Logout admin user.
- Login new user.
- Navigate to the site document library.
- The new user can no longer view the document that was declared a record and filed to the file plan folder.
The user should still be able to view the document, that was declared as a record, in the site’s document library even after it was filed to the File Plan folder with a retention schedule.
The user is unable to view the document, that was declared as a record, in the site’s document library after it was filed to the File Plan folder with a retention schedule.
Reference: Closed JIRA MNT-18605, https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/MNT-18605