Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11
Fix Version/s: 6.0.N
Component/s: Document Library
Environment:Alfresco Share v18.104.22.168 (r0ef12aedb724e65a767cbe13a8d8db0223890f32-b6, Aikau 22.214.171.124, Spring Surf 126.96.36.199, Spring WebScripts 6.20, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v6.0.1 (1 ra16385fb-b30) schema 10241
- user is logged in to Share
- any site is created
- a folder/file is created / updated
- a link is created for the folder/file
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the location where the link was created
- Mouse over the link and click on Locate Linked Item
Page redirects to the Document Library view of the location of the original folder/file.
The checkbox of the folder/file is checked.
Page redirects to the Document Library view of the location of the original folder/file, but the checkbox of the folder is not checked.