Issue can be reproduced using fresh vanilla APS 22.214.171.124+APW 1.3.2.
Steps to reproduce
1. Log in to APS's activiti-app, import attached sample app: decision table update test.zip, and publish the app.
2. Launch "decision table update test" app from either /activiti-app or /process-workspace
3. Start new "decision table update test" process
4. Complete "Before Decision Table" task
5. Note variable2 value on the "After Decision Table" task form ("DECISION TABLE STRING - BEFORE APP REDEPLOY"). Do not close this user form window.
6. Go to the process editor and update variable2 value in the "Decision Table Update Test" decision table to "Decision Table String - After App Redeploy"
7. Save decision table.
8. Go to App manager and redeploy "decision table update test" app.
9. Return to the screen with the "After Decision Table" task form (step 5 above) and complete the task.
10. Note variable2 value on the "After Decision Table" task form ("DECISION TABLE STRING - AFTER APP REDEPLOY").
The previous runtime process task should not pick up the changed decision table value changed only after the task is started referencing the previous app published version and process model version.