One cannot download documents in activiti-app that were published to ACS, if the default tenant name was specified in APS for the Alfresco repository explicitly.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to activiti-app as firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Via "Identity Management" -> "Tenants" -> "Alfresco Repositories" add a valid Alfresco repository and make sure to set "-default-" explicitly for the "Alfresco tenant" field and save the repository.
3. Via "Identity Management" -> "Personal" -> "Alfresco Repositories" select the just created Alfresco repository and configure valid ACS credentials for the current user
4. Via "App Designer" import the attached app "Publish Doc App.zip"
5. Open the imported process "Publish Doc Process" in BPMN editor
6. Select the "Publish to Alfresco" task and configure the "Alfresco destination" by selecting the Alfresco "account" you created in step 2 and by selecting a destination folder for published content. Make sure that "Publish as Process Initiator" is configured.
7. Publish the app "Publish Doc App"
8. From the published app on the landing page start a new process and attach any document
9. Wait a moment and go to the completed Process and inspect the UI and the network tab in the browser developper tools
10. Try to download the attached document
There are no errors in the UI and one can download the attached document from the completed process.
The UI shows a red bar with message "An error occured...". The docuemnt cannot be downloaded and looking into the browsers network tab in the dev tools one can see the internal REST call failing with status 500:
- Reproduced with current latest APS 126.96.36.199 release
- Workaround: Remove the "
default" value for the "Alfresco tenant" field via "Identity Management" -> "Tenants" -> "Alfresco Repositories"