Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: RM 2.6, RM 2.7.2, AGS 3.0.1
Environment:ACS 5.2N/6.N; AGS/RM
Sprint:Team APPS 2
Delivery Team:Team Apps2
With RM/AGS installed on ACS, the REST API response always responds with 'hasMoreItems'=true, even if there is no more. This is irrelevant on which search configuration is in use (SOLR4, SOLR6, database only).
Customer is on v5.2.N ACS, therefore target is RM 2.N
- ACS 5.2.1, RM 2.6.0, SOLR4/ASS 184.108.40.206
- ACS 5.2.5, RM 2.7.1/RM2.7.2, ASS 1.2.1
- ACS 6.0.1.N, RM 3.0.N, ASS 1.3.N
Install ACS without RM deployed.
Install ACS with RM deployed.
- Upload enough files to be able to test the paging 'maxItems' and 'SkipCount' configurations, for example in this replication we uploaded 1200 files with names ending in '10.txt'
- Use POSTMAN or other REST client
- Test both with setting search services configuration to use 'Database Only' and 'Never use database' for CMIS Query and AFTS setting.
RM/AGS Deployed Results:
Response (Never Use DB):
Change to query skip total:
Set search services to Never use Database, response:
Without RM/AGS deployed:
Note: all scenarios where tested on the different versions, the above are sample queries. AFTS, CMIS both/only/never database configs settings on search service tested.
- Whether RM/AGS is deployed or not, regardless of search index config(any solr version), database or never using database, cmis or afts search, if there are 'no more items' the response value for 'hasMoreItems' should be false
- When RM/AGS is deployed, regardless of search index config(any solr version), database or never using database, cmis or afts search, the 'hasMoreItems' is always true even if there are no more items
The correct value occurs if RM/AGS is not deployed.