Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 18.104.22.168
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services .N
Component/s: APS Kickstart/Studio
Environment:APS 22.214.171.124 German browser language
When you create a process in German, and set the value of a subprocess or any other element as 'sequential' ('Sequenziell'), on export and import it gets changed to 'Parallel'.
- Using a German browser
- Import the attached sample process ('Sequencial Bug.bpmn20.xml)
- Click on subprocess and change "Mehrfachinstanztyp:" to "Sequenziell"
- Save and download process
- Import process back in
- Check the setting on the subprocess
- when multi instance loop is set to sequential regardless of language of UI, it should still be set as sequential when process is exported and imported
- when multi instance loop is not explicitly set to 'Sequential' (i.e another language, ex German) the multi instance loop configuration gets changed to parallel when process is exported and imported
The bpmn20.xml should look like this:
The export of process ends up with this instead
Additionally, if I fix the bpmn20 and import it into the German browser, the actual value rendered at first is the English 'Sequential', the pull down menu has the German 'Sequenziell'.
This is highly likely occurring for any languages which are not using explicitly 'Sequential' in the editor for the multi instance loop setting.