When completing a task in a process that contains a dynamic table in the user task from, after adding more than 20 rows of data to that table, an issue can be seen where scrolling down through the rows causes many of them to be jumped/skipped.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Using App designer create a new process in activiti-app.
- Add a user task to that process.
- In the user task reference a new form.
- Add a dynamic table to that form.
- Add 3 String table columns with properties.
- Save the form.
- Save the process.
- Create an app containing the process and form and publish the app.
- From the published app start a new process.
- In the user task add data to the table, creating 20+ rows.
- Use the scroll bar on the right to scroll down through the table rows.
When using the scroll bar on the right of a dynamic table a user should be able to scroll through each row of the table.
When using the scroll bar on the right side of a dynamic table a user is unable to scroll through each row of the table without rows being jumped/skipped over.
- Reproduced in current latest APS 126.96.36.199 release
- Attaching a .mov file provided by the customer of the behavior.