Solr4 Search return 0 match after upgrade from 5.0.3+Solr4 to 5.2.5+Solr4 with 5.0.3's Solr4 index backup restored into 5.2.5's Solr4.
Step to Reproduce
1) Install 188.8.131.52+Solr4
2) import customer's content model.
3) create content to match the model and search query programmatically using js script:
4) verify the afts search, with query: See Search Query below
returns the expected result.
5) upgrade the repository to 5.2.5 + Solr4
6) copy the /alf_data/solr/index from 184.108.40.206 to 5.2.5
7) restart and test the search from step4, it will return 0 match now.
Things tried and observed so far:
- A full reindex on upgraded 5.2.5+Solr4 instance does not fix the issue.
- An metadata update which trigger metadata reindex does not fix the issue.
- Issue not reproduce if creating a brand new node with same properties in upgraded 5.2.5+Solr4 instance.