Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 6.1, AGS 3.1
Fix Version/s: AGS 3.4
Component/s: Records Management
Environment:ACS 6.1/Windows/PostgreSQL/Tomcat/AGS 3.1.0
Sprint:Team APPS 2 - WD
Delivery Team:Team Apps2
In the RM site within the RM Admin Tools there is an option to create lists with values. A customer has found that when adding values to the list if the value contains two slashes // and a user has been given access, the user icon, name and actions are not shown. What is seen is “Loading access…”. For values that do not contain any slashes or only a single slash / the user icon, name and actions are shown.
Steps to Reproduce:
- As an admin user access the RM site.
- Select RM Admin Tools.
- Select List of Values.
- Select “New List”.
- Add a name for the list.
- Next to the list select “Edit”.
- Enter the value: One and click “Add”.
- Click on “Add” above “User Access”.
- Search for a user and click “Add”.
- The Icon, Name, and Actions are shown under “User Access”.
- Now enter the value: //Two or /Two/ and click “Add”.
- Even before adding any users under “User Access” only “Loading access…” is shown.
Observed Behavior: When adding a value with two slashes to a “List of Values” the “User Access” is not shown, only “Loading access..” is seen.
Expected Behavior: When adding a value with two slashes to a “List of Values” the “User Access” Icon, Name and Actions should be shown.
The customer has found that the issue is caused by the rm-list-of-values.js code on line 1348. As a workaround the customer has changed line 1348 to the following:
*This also needs to be changed in the rm-list-of-values-min.js file.
Attaching the changed rm-list-of-values.js and rm-list-of-values-min.js to the JIRA.