Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: AGS 3.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Records Management
Environment:Dev, QA, Prod
Alfresco does not have an existing link between the event trigger date that is custom-created on the folder level in the content management module and the cut off event that would be triggered in the record management module.
Steps to reproduce
1. In the Records Management, The or the cut off options, will not work as per the Business requirement
2. The business' Retention schedule specifies a specific date to starting counting retention – (Examples: Date the employee is terminated, Date the benefits expire etc. )
3. would be variable dates if late filing enters the folders. Disposition should be the same date for all documents in the folder.
4. could be different than the date of employee termination, depending on when the actual date is keyed into/ entered in Alfresco.
Please find attached the document that contains the steps to replicate the issue.
- The requirement is to start counting Document Retention based on custom Trigger Date
- Currently, Retention could be triggered only through the Date Filed or Date Created values.