In the Records Management site, we try to add the retention schedule. When we edit the Retention Schedule and start adding the steps, we have the option to specify the number of days from a chosen date after which cut off should be triggered.
When we specify “0” day in the day field, the functionality is not working as expected. In the current set up, we should specify a value of “1” day or greater for the retention schedule to work properly.
Steps to reproduce
1. In RM, create a new category.
2. Create a Retention Schedule
3. Edit Retention Steps and Add a Step
4. Select Cut Off After a period of 0 days from Created Date
5. Create a record
- Ability to start the cut off from the same day of a specific date.
- The cut-off can only happen on a future date.