Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 6.2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.2
Environment:Windows 2016, Search 1.4, OpenJDK 11.0.5, Chrome
01003276, 01003132, 01005587, 01008208, 01009348
Delivery Team:Customer Excellence
Configure ACS 6.2 Distribution Zip with Kerberos SSO and create a site.
- Set up a manual install with ACS 6.2 Dist Zip using Tomcat 8.5, ActiveMQ 5.15, and Search 1.4, on Windows only
- Enable Kerberos
- Verified that the share amp is installed to the alfresco war and all configurations for an OOTB ACS with NTLM are set
- Started up all items and was able to access alfresco and create a site named "BeforeAuthChain"
- Shut down ACS and set the configuration for LDAP Auth and Sync
- Started up ACS and verified the LDAP user is able to log in and create a Site named "WithLdap"
- Shutdown ACS and configured ldap auth=false and implemented the Kerberos settings
- This includes looking into the krb5.ini (found in case) and making the changes to the properties, share-config files, and any related files
- Start up ACS using Kerb+SSO and attempt to make the site "WithKerberos"
A site will be created with the name "WithKerberos"
A pop up with the following error appears in Share:
The customer has compared the mentioned create-site.post.json file to their current Prod which is 5.2 with Kerb SSO, and there are no differences.
A network trace showcases the same error.
Attached you will find logs with names matching the Site being created, in which the following debug was enabled:
A recorded zoom meeting can be found on Feb. 20th 2020 in the case, containing the entire process from unzipping the Dist zip files to the showcase of the error. As well, all other configuration files can be found on the case.
Please note, This issues is not reproducible in a Linux environment (Tested with Centos), and I am currently working on replicating in a Windows Server. The customer was able to replicate this on different new VM's and multiple re-installations of ACS 6.2 in windows.