The documentation below is causing confusion, because it does not have instructions on how to customize the Alfresco Share context path.
The link above does not include information on how to customize the Share context path within ACS. It only includes documentation on how to deploy an Alfresco context path. It would be helpful to have steps on how to customize the Share context path.
Work below was validated on ACS 6.1, engineering verification might be needed in case any additional information is required. To configure the Share context path use the following the steps below:
1. Stop your ACS instance.
2. Rename share.war to test.war in the /tomcat/webapps directory.
3. Delete the tomcat/webapps/share folder.
4. Make sure that share.context=test in the alfresco-global.properties file.
5. Start Alfresco Content Services, you will see test.war getting deployed into a test folder under /tomcat/webapps directory.
6. To test, make sure that you can access http://<hostname>:<port>/test . Also test and make sure that you can access Alfresco Share in new context path, by clicking on the Alfresco Share hyperlink from http://<hostname>:<port>/alfresco