With AGS / RM installed, documents fail to download when the filename contains a % or a space.
This was fixed in Share via
MNT-20325. However when installing AGS / RM, the method getDocumentVersionMarkup() is over written to a version which does not use encodeURIComponent().
- Install ACS + AGS / RM
- Import a test document with the neam "test%ing.docx"
- Add several new versions of the document (major or minor, whatever)
- Vavigate to the document details page of the document
- Click on download button, for any version
- The browser will redirect you to an error page, and it is not possible to download the file.