- The existing Share RM Js class "alfresco-rm-enterprise.js" is not compatible with any changes made to the Array object prototype, for example a change made by a customisation.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new sdk project, and the following lines to the "documentlist-view-detailed.js" (use the attached file "sdkDemoProject.zip" which is already configured, custom definition can be found at line 486 of the file)
- Run the sdk project and open Share.
- Login as Admin and create a new Security Group (for example Department) and a new Mark (for example HR)
- Create "Test" Site of type "Record management"
- Upload a test file [see attachment "shareAgsUploadedFile.png"]
- Classify the test file with HR mark
- The document is displayed on the folder document list with the "HR" mark
The following stacktrace is thrown within the browser console:
- Looking at the log the problem is occurring at line 116 of the "alfresco-rm-enterprise.js" file.