Type: Hot Fix Request
Affects Version/s: AGS 3.2
Fix Version/s: AGS 126.96.36.199
Component/s: Records Management
Environment:ACS 188.8.131.52, AGS 3.2.0, Postgres 10.14
Hot Fix Version:AGS 184.108.40.206
Delivery Team:Customer Excellence
When clicking into a doclib or file plan, the same inefficient query is run, resulting in a long load time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install ACS 6.1.1
- Enable query statement logging in Postgres (or use p6spy)
- Click into the swsdp site doclib and note the queries made to the DB
- Now, install AGS 3.2.0, create the RM site, and import the test data.
- Click into the swsdp site doclib and note the queries
- Click into the RM site File Plan and note the queries
In step 3 we would not expect to see any RM-related queries, and we don't. In steps 5 and 6, we would expect to see a single, efficient query for node aspects.
In steps 5 and 6, we see the following query with the same params run 5 times at each step:
This query returns the noderef of the recordsManagementRoot node.
In customer's environment, this query takes from 1.8-2.2secs to return, so it is on average adding at least 10s to the load time of doclibs and file plan.
Customer's DBA feels this is an inefficient query in the first place, and also it should only need to run once.