Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 126.96.36.199, Alfresco Process Services 1.11
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: APS Tasks
When updating an embedded decision table rule after a process is in-flight, republishing of the application containing the related process definitions results in the modification of the in-flight process instance directly, although the decision table is an embedded one and therefore should only affect newly started instances.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Via activiti-app and App Designer import and publish the attached app "Decision_ver1.zip"
NOTE: It delivers a process: start event -> decision task -> user task -> decision task -> end event
2. From the published app on the landing page start a new process and make sure it runs into the user task
3. Via BPMN editor update the embedded decision table and remove one of the rules, e.g. rule 2
4. Save decision table, process and then republish the application
5. Complete the user task of the running instance started earlier
6. Inspect the results of the second decision task "Decision2" via the completed process instance
User task completes and decisiont able results shows verification of both rules.
User Task completes with only the remaining rule after republishing the App and Process Model, i.e. the decision table of the in-flight process was modified.