There seems to be an issue when performing GET calls on app:filelink nodes resulting in the below:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an app:link node inside of a folder with 3 total nodes (2 nodes non-app:link - in the example I used images) - I used our doc example here to run the POST call to create the node:
2. Perform REST API GET calls on the folder for the below examples:
c. nodeType=app:filelink OR nodeType=cm:content
d. nodeType=cm:content OR nodeType=app:filelink
Calls result in unexpected behavior/results:
- isFile=true - returns all nodes in the folder except the app:filelink node which should be the case as app:fileLink nodes have isFile=true
- isFolder=false - returns the app:filelink node successfully
- nodeType=app:filelink OR nodeType=cm:content - returns only the node associated with app:filelink
- nodeType=cm:content OR nodeType=app:filelink - returns 2 nodes and seemingly ignores the OR statement at the end and does not return the app:filelink node.
- The isFile=true should be able to return the app:filelink node as it has it appended to it.
- The two GET calls above containing OR should return all nodes based upon the criteria and not simply ignore the second requirement.
At this time - the customer has found the workaround with using 'isFolder=false'
The customer explains that the workaround is fine for the time being but "thats not ideal if we wanted to limit the nodeTypes returned. "