[ Problem ]
Moving a secondary child node using a file protocol adapter (such as CIFS) moves the primary child node
[ Details ]
using CIFS/WebDAV to move a secondary child node from one folder to another actually moves the primary node instead. The secondary child node in this case has been created using the JS method addNode().
[ Steps for replication ]
1. Install Alfresco and bootstrap
2. Create four spaces under Company Home 'folder1', 'folder2', 'folder3' and 'Report'
3. Upload a document to 'folder1'
5. Execute the script from Company Home - this will create the secondary child node in 'folder2'
6. Browse to 'folder2' in CIFS and move the document to 'folder3'
[ Expected result ]
The secondary child node located in 'folder2' is moved to 'folder3'
[ Actual result ]
The primary node is moved from 'folder1' to 'folder3'
[ Additional info ]
Tested on 3.0.1 thru 3.3.1