[ Steps to reproduce ]
1. Create a web project
2. On Step Four of the wizard - Configure Web Content Forms
3. Click on Create Web form (select the web form attached from your filesystem)
4. On Step Three of the wizard - Configure Workflow
5. Select 'Yes' for: Do you want to apply a default workflow now? (because we need approval before submit.
6. on Step Four of the wizard - Configure Web Content Forms
7. Add the web form to the list and click configure workflow, choose Serial and add admin
8. Click on Web Form details and chage the output path: /$
9. Create folder 'test' under user's sandbox (admin ok)
7. Create a piece of content via the web form and check the submit box.
8. Enter Label and Description
9. Check admin task list
10. Navigate to test folder
[ Actual Result ]
Asset available to be edited.
[ Expected Result ]
Asset not be available for editing as it's in in-flight workflow.
[ Notes ]
This is a regression as not reproducible on 2.2.4.
Also, only reproducible if asset is under a folder (ok under ROOT)