Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 4.0.1, 4.0
Fix Version/s: 4.0.2
Environment:Alfresco: 4.0.0 (800) - Bundled Installer
OS: RHEL4 64
Application Server: Tomcat Version: 6.0.29
Database: PostgreSQL 9.0.2
JDK Type/Version: Sun JDK 1.6.0_22
Browser Type/Version: Safari 5, FF 10
The Tag list in Share does not get populated when audit.enabled property in alfresco-global.properties is set to false. If you set this to true or remove the property
all together new tags will be added to the Tag list however old tags remain unassociated.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set audit.enabled=false in alfresco-global.properties
- Create a new site
- Create a new folder for the site
- Upload new pieces of content to the folder
- Add a tag to a couple pieces of content in the folder
- Observe the tag list is not updated.
- Stop Alfresco, set audit.enabled=true in alfresco-global.properties, start
- Access the site, folder created previously
- Note that the previously added tags do NOT appear in the tag list.
- Add new tags
- Note new tags are added to tag list, while other tags are not.
- Tags are added to folder tag list once created or when accessing folder.
- Tags are not being added to tag list when audit.enabled=false. Tags created while this property was set to false are not added to tag list even after setting property back to true.