1. Alfresco is installed at least on 2 nodes;
2. DM Deployment server is started on 2 nodes (to enable DM Deployment add the following string to alfresco-global properties):
3. On Server 2 create a Web Project called testA-live
4. Any Web Project testA is created;
5. Folder 123 is created in User Sandbox;
6. Any content (e.g. Test.txt) is created in Folder 123. Content and folder are submitted directly to Staging Sandbox;
7. DM deployment server is configured( Type: Live Server, Host: other_server, Port: 50500 ,
Source Path: /ROOT/123, Target Name: avm);
8. Web project's main page is opened;
9. Press Deploy button for created snapshot and press "OK" button;
9. Deployment Failed 01170060 Not allowed to read children: avm_webapps (testA-live).
Files are deployed correctly
10. Press "Close" button;
11. Verify exist content on server 2 in testA-live
11. testA-live content webapp folder with name "Test.txt"