1. Create a dynamic custom model by uploading a customModel.xml to the space:
Company Home > Data Dictionary > Models
2. Check the "Model Active" box.
3. Add content using types defined in the custom model.
4. Delete the custom model definition from the Models space. I found identical results with two methods:
- Deletion via the trash can icon on the space browser
- Deletion via the actions list in the detail view
5. The deletion succeeds without an error.
6. I then had weird behavior when trying to view and manipulate the content which depends on the custom model.
If instead of deleting the custom model, I clear the "Model Active" box in the details view, I get the following message:
"A system error happened during the operation: 01230008 Failed to validate model delete - found 4 nodes in store workspace . . ."
Deletion of the custom model should check that nodes are not dependent on the model, in the same way that marking the model inactive does.