Affects Version/s: 3.2.1, 3.3
Environment:Alfresco 3.3 CE b 2757 RHEL 5.1 x64, Tomcat 6.0.18, Mysql 5.1.40, JDK 6u16 x64, Alfrescp + Open LDAP, Windows XP, FF 3
1. Any web project should be created.
2. User with any role except Content Reviewer for selected web project is logged in Alfresco.
3. User on "Add Content Dialog" page;
4. Click on the Browse button and select any file.
5. Click on the Upload button.
6. Click on the OK button;
Display error(see screenshot)
" Website 'web_project_name' sandbox 'user_name' " page appears, new content is added into user sandbox successfully
Note: good work Alfresco 3.3 CE b 2750
NOTE: the file CAN be successfully uploaded in case the Description/Subject is filled in for the doc (the Title field should already be pre-filled), e.g. you should fill the Description/Subject field for Document Properties for doc, pdf,.. files (open your doc via Microsoft Word, click File -> Document Properties)