Affects Version/s: 3.2
Fix Version/s: 3.2.1
Environment:Alfresco 3.2 EE build 270 Stack 2 (environment: Windows 2008 SP1 x64, Oracle 10g 10.2.0.3, JBoss 5.1.0 GA, JDK 6u16, NTLM Client: Windows Vista, IE 7)
1. Any web project should be created.
2. User with any role except Content Reviewer for selected web project is logged in Alfresco.
3. At least one item is created and submited;
4. User on Web project's main page;
1. Select a check-box near submitted file;
2. Press "Submit Selected" link;
3. Fill "Label" and "Description" fields;
4. Press "OK" button;
"OK" button is disabled, Workflow: with "No suitable workflows could be found for the modified items below" message; Modified Items: with "The following items cannot be submitted as they are already part of a workflow" message for being submitted file;
"OK" button is enabled;
None: good work in Alfresco 3.2 Enterprise build116