- Drag Word Doc to CheckIn/Out.exe action to check out document
- Refresh Windows Explorer to see *(Working Copy).doc
- Double Click Working Copy to open in word
- Make an edit and save (CTRL + S or Word menu save)
- Refresh windows explorer and you'll notice the icon on the original is gone.
- Check in /alfresco and you'll notice all indications of Working Copy is a checkedout node, and the lock icon on original node is gone
- In Windows Explorer, try to drag to checkIN/Out.exe and you'll notice it Checks Out the working copy.
This worked in 3.2E.