Affects Version/s: 3.4.4
Fix Version/s: 3.4.5
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v.3.4.4 (b473), QALAB Stack 2: Windows Server 2003 SP2 x32, PostgreSQL 9.0.2, postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar, JBoss 5.1.0.EAP, JDK 6 u22 x64, NTLM, Client: FF 5.0.x, Windows Vista
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in Share as any user;
2. Create any site;
3. Create any three folders in site's DocLib: Test1, Test2 and Test3 for example;
4. Create/Upload any doc to Test3;
5. Create rule for Test1 folder:
- inbound (items are created or enter this folder);
- perform action Copy to Test2;
- all other fields fill in with a correct data;
- check Rule applies to subfolders check-box;
6. Move folder Test3 to Test1;
7. Verify that Test1 contains its docs;
8. Navigate to Test2 and verify the created copy of Test3.
Actual result: Test3 is copied without its content.
Expected result: Test3 should be copied with all its content.
Note, the issue was reproduced on clean database and clean browser cache.