Steps to reproduce (for Windows Server):
1. SDK XAM and SDK VIA are downloaded for your server's operating system from https://developer-content.emc.com/downloads/centera/download.htm (I used Centera_SDK_VIM1.0p3_WinDev8.tgz and Centera_SDK_XAM1.0p3_WinDev8.tgz) and unpacked to any folder, e.g. c:\centera
2. *.pea files are downloaded from https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-1038 (here - c4armtesting.pea) and copied to the XAM and VIM SDK directory, e.g. to c:\centera
3. Add the following environment variables at the Alfresco server (System variables and User variables):
4. Install fresh Alfresco;
5. Install alfresco-xamconnector.amp module to Alfresco;
6. To the alfresco-global.properties add the following text:
7. Verify that XAM Server that is being used is working using shXAM.jar tool from the latest version of XAM Developer's Pack (https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-2542):
- run shXAM.jar;
- enter: connect snia-xam://centera_vim!220.127.116.11?C:/centera/c4armtesting.pea
Connection should be established successfully.
8. Edit alfresco/web-extension/share-config-custom.xml file with the attached one;
9. Start Alfresco server;
10. Log on the Share as admin user;
11. Create any site;
12. Create any content test.txt in the site's Document Library;
13. Add 'XAM Archive' aspect to the created test.txt file;
14. Open the Document Library.
Expected result: Document Library page should be opened without any error. A list of existing files and folder should be displayed.
Actual result: Script error occurs. A list of existing files and folder is not displayed. Please, verify the attached screen shot.
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:10:23 UTC
Message: 'workingCopy.googleDocUrl' is null or not an object