Alfresco Enterprise 4.0.1 b802
Issue is related to
ALF-12783. Following to the Installing_Alfresco_4.0_on_JBoss.docx that are attached to related bug you have to perform the following steps after each weblogic start up or you will not have solr search working:
22. Go to Deployments - alfresco - Modules - /alfresco - Security - Roles. Click on repoclient role with URL pattern "/".
23. In Role Conditions section press Add Conditions button.
24. Select User in Predicate List and click Next.
25. Type Alfresco Repository Client in User Argument Name field and press Add button.
26. Press Finish.
27. Press Save.
28. Now search using Solr subsystem should work.
Alfresco deployed on properly configured weblogic be completely working after restart without addional steps in admin-console.