1. Open Administration Console;
2. Create any user on Manage System Users page with default Home Space Location (User Homes) and Home Space Name, e.g. "TEST";
3. Create any other user with Home Space Location "TEST", Home Space Name field leave empty;
4. Press Show all button;
5. Find one of the created users;
6. Press Modify button;
7. Change Home Space Name (TEST) to "Hello" --> "TEST" space name is changed to "Hello" for both users, "TEST" space is renamed to "Hello".
Home Space is changed to "Hello" only for user, whose properties were modified, "Hello" space is created in User Homes space, Home Spaces for other users who were assigned to "TEST" shouldn't be changed.
Current system behaviour means that user can't be given a new user home,
e.g. if 2 users have one common User Home space and then one of them need to have new home space with other rules applied then it will be impossible to change it to separate one, because current space will be just renamed for both users and they will still share one folder.