Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 4.0.1
Fix Version/s: 4.0.2
Component/s: AOS / Sharepoint Protocol
Environment:Enterprise - v4.0.1 (864), Solaris 10, Oracle 11g v126.96.36.199, ojdbc6.jar use 'jdbc:oracle:oci' in db_url, Oracle Weblogic Server 11g Rel1 (10.3.5), JDK 6 U27 X64, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52.0 X 64, Clustered Schema 2, Windows 7, MS Office 2007
1. Any Word document is saved to Share site;
2. Open MS Word application -> Open -> enter 'http://host:7070/alfresco/site_name/documentLibrary/doc_name' in file name field;
3. Go to Server -> Check Out;
4. Make some changes to the document and save them;
5. Click Check in -> enter version comment;
6. Document is checked in and locked for editing;
Go to Share -> document is locked there but should NOT;
Click on Edit Document button in MS Word application -> error appears (see att. screenshots)
No errors in log.
Note: I used ldap user credentials for all operations but issue is reproduced with admin credentials too.