Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.1.1, 4.1.2
Fix Version/s: 4.1.2
Component/s: Search and Indexing (non-UI)
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v4.1.2 (b 325), Windows 7 x64, Tomcat, Postgres, Java 6 (all installer deployed) Client: Windows 7
1. Log in to share create site and load some files there.
2. Verify that all files are found -> All files are displayed
3. Check https://localhost:8443/solr/admin/cores?action=SUMMARY&wt=xml
4. Stop alfresco.
5. Delete archive and workspaces solr's folders.
6. Add to alfresco-global.properties index.recovery.mode=FULL
7. Start alfresco.
8. Verify that all files are found -> All files are displayed
9. Check https://localhost:8443/solr/admin/cores?action=SUMMARY&wt=xml , the element <long name="Id for last TX in index"> is not 0
10. Check archive and workspaces solr's folders size. It should be more than 2mb for workspaces.
11. Log in to alfresco share and check search
All files are displayed
Files are not found. Log file contain NPE (see alfrescotomcat-stdout.log )
NONE: Reproduced for alfresco 4.1.1 build 159