Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 4.1.2
Fix Version/s: 4.1.2
Environment:Alfresco Enterprise v4.1.2 (334); QALAB Stack 1 - RHEL 5.5 x64bit, MySQL 5.5, mysql-connector-java-5.1.17-bin.jar, Tomcat 6.0.35, JDK 6 U33 X64; Client: Windows XP SP3 x32, Windows Explorer as CIFS client, CIFS is mapped as a network drive.
The test scenario should be verified with OpenOffice.org v3.3 Writer application on Windows client.
1. Steps to reproduce:
2. Any user is logged on the Share;
3. Any site is created;
4. Document Library page is opened;
5. Any ".odt"(.ods, .odp) file is uploaded;
6. Any metadata is specified for the document, (e.g. title, description, tags and so on);
7. Version history is created for the document, (i.e. several new versions (minor and major) were added);
8. CIFS is mapped as a network drive as a site manager user;
9. Document Library is opened via Windows Explorer;
10. Open ".odt" document for editing.
Actual result: The document can not be opened for editing.
Expected result: The document is opened in write mode.
1. I use balanced connection to CIFS, not direct one, i.e.: I have a cluster with 2-nd schema on QALAB (1 apache balancer (172.30.40.100) + 2 nodes with Share and Alfresco (172.30.40.100 and 172.30.40.101)) + 1 balancer for CIFS (172.30.40.102).
3. I connect to CIFS via CIFS Balancer, i.e. \\172.30.40.102\alfresco