Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Share;
2. Create authorized Flickr channel;
3. Create authorized LinkedIn channel;
4. Create any site and upload gif/jpeg/png image to doclib;
5. Click 'Publish' action for just uploaded content;
6. Select Flickr channel to publish content, select LinkedIn to update status;
7. Check 'Include link' check-box and to the 'Message' text-box type more than 679 symbols (e.g. 1000 symbols);
8. Click 'Publish' button;
9. Wait until content will be published and check status in LinkedIn.
Message should be cut to 679 symbols and link to the Flick-published image should be displayed.
Message cut to 679 symbols, but link to the Flickr-published image displayed incorrectly. See attached screenshot.