Uploaded image for project: 'Service Packs and Hot Fixes'
  1. Service Packs and Hot Fixes
  2. MNT-6252

MT: Error loading items in Workflows I've start; cannot load tags, category

    Details

    • Bug Priority:
      Category 2

      Description

      This problem occurs when I install alfresco-community-4.0.d for 64bit linux on 64bit CentOS 6.
      Enable multi-tenancy system, The system have 4-5 tenant, the tenant can create groups and users. System running stable for about 2 days, the error occurs when I create a process. When errors occur, both the workflow I've started and the tags, category error problem.
      2012-02-15 11:21:48,060 ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-8088-143] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 01151454 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 01155694 domain mismatch: expected = test.com, actual = testmt.com
      org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 01151454 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 01155694 domain mismatch: expected = test.com, actual = testmt.com
      at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractWebScript.createStatusException(AbstractWebScript.java:970)
      at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:171)
      at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$2.execute(RepositoryContainer.java:393)
      at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:388)
      at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecute(RepositoryContainer.java:462)
      at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecuteAs(RepositoryContainer.java:500)
      at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:316)
      at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:372)
      at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:209)
      at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.servlet.WebScriptServlet.service(WebScriptServlet.java:118)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
      at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.GlobalLocalizationFilter.doFilter(GlobalLocalizationFilter.java:58)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
      at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
      at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
      at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)
      at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 01155694 domain mismatch: expected = test.com, actual = testmt.com
      at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.MultiTServiceImpl.getBaseName(MultiTServiceImpl.java:367)
      at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.MultiTServiceImpl.getBaseName(MultiTServiceImpl.java:346)
      at org.alfresco.repo.i18n.MessageServiceImpl.getMessage(MessageServiceImpl.java:246)
      at org.alfresco.repo.i18n.MessageServiceImpl.getMessage(MessageServiceImpl.java:205)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowObjectFactory.getLabel(WorkflowObjectFactory.java:287)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowObjectFactory.getLabel(WorkflowObjectFactory.java:297)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowObjectFactory.createTransition(WorkflowObjectFactory.java:202)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiTypeConverter.getDefaultTransition(ActivitiTypeConverter.java:165)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiTypeConverter.getNode(ActivitiTypeConverter.java:260)
      at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.ActivitiTypeConverter.getTaskDefinition(ActivitiTypeConverter.java:153)

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                closedbugs Closed Bugs
                Reporter:
                hoangclinh hoang chi linh
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                5 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                  Time Tracking

                  Estimated:
                  Original Estimate - Not Specified
                  Not Specified
                  Remaining:
                  Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
                  0m
                  Logged:
                  Time Spent - 2 hours
                  2h