Steps to Repro:
1. Export a content node as an ACP from Server A (let's keep it simple: say, one folder-space containing one content node).
1. Import that same ACP into Server B, whilst retaining the UUID using the UPDATE_EXISTING binding.
3. This should work fine, even if the ACP is repeatedly imported, since the existing UUIDs are used.
4. Delete the content-node from Server B, and re-import the ACP: This should still be fine.
5. Apply the versionable aspect on the content-node on Server B.
6. Re-import the ACP onto Server B. Everything should still be fine, and versions are created in the history for the content-node.
7. Delete the content-node from Server B, and re-import the ACP:: This should still be fine.
8. Apply the versionable aspect on the content-node on Server B (again, because we deleted the node)
The Browser reports;
"Failed to apply the 'versionable' aspect to the document due to system error: Failed to execute transaction-level behaviour public abstract void org.alfresco.repo.node.NodeServicePolicies$OnAddAspectPolicy.onAddAspect(org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.NodeRef,org.alfresco.service.namespace.QName) in transaction 9091d180-5d82-11dd-8545-c3f38ff1d77d"
The log file is attached