[ Problem ]
If two separate active workflow tasks are opened with manageTask (i.e. one active workflow task is opened in one browser tab and the other task is opened in another tab) the workflow data will be correct, except for the resources section. The second tab will contain the resources of the previously opened task.
[ Steps for replication ]
- enable the out-of-the-box workflows, i.e. rename workflow-context.xml.sample to workflow-context.xml
- start Alfresco
- create/upload two different files
- start an Advanced workflow for each file (Ad Hoc task), assign to admin
- make a note of the id's of each ad hoc task you've just created
- open a browser, i.e. FF and in the first tab paste:
(where <id> is the id of the workflow)
- open a new tab and paste the same URL but with the id of the second workflow
[ Expected result ]
The two Manage Task dialogs show the correct resources (the file list).
[ Actual Result ]
The second Manage Task dialog shows the same file list in resources as the first tab.
[ Proposed fix ]
Edit /alfresco/jsp/workflow/manage-task-dialog.jsp, find the "resources-list" area and add refreshOnBind="true", see below:
<a:richList id="resources-list" refreshOnBind="true" viewMode="details" value="#
styleClass="recordSet" headerStyleClass="recordSetHeader" rowStyleClass="recordSetRow"
altRowStyleClass="recordSetRowAlt" width="100%" pageSize="10"
[ Environment ]