When a new version of a document is uploaded and its metadata needs to override the node's properties (according to the OverwritePolicy) they should be extracted and set before the new content is set so that properties are included in the version snapshot of the document.
Steps to reproduce
1. Log in Share with admin user
2. Go to the Repository
3. Create a new Word document named text.docx with Title and Comments Word property fields empty.
4. Upload that document in the repository. Version is 1.0. On the details page of the document you can see the document properties are empty.
5. Download the document and save it locally. Open it with Word and edit its properties in Word. title='Title' and Comments='Description'. Save the document.
6. Upload the updated document as a new version (1.1) in Share.
7. You can see that properties from the document have changed on the right side column.
8. In Version history click on "Edit properties" of version 1.0 and then click on the right arrrow to display the properties of version 1.1.
9. Properties from the version 1.1 of the document are empty in its version history.
Properties of version 1.1 should be filled with the metadata of the word document uploaded.
Properties from the version 1.1 of the document are empty.