When content is moved after it has been locked from "edit online" action, it breaks the connection from MS Office to content leading to be unable to save a new version
Steps to reproduce
1. Edit online any document
2. After opening it in MS Office check that the document has been locked
3. Move document to another location in the repository / site
4. Try to save the document which is still open in MS Office
File should be able to be saved
Error message in MS Office and being unable to save back
Analysis to date
- Content stays locked after it has been moved and even after MS Office has been close
- VTI server debugging does not show any errors, but the following line:
"11:56:15,327 DEBUG [org.alfresco.module.vti.handler] Resolved file info for 'editonline/documentLibrary/Approved.docx' is null"
This returns in working examples FileInfos like nodeRef,...
- Another JIRA for edit offline has been raised already at