As a developer working with the Alfresco REST APIs, I want the API endpoint names to clearly reflect what they do so that I can easily identify the right API to meet my use case.
- The name "Live Search" in the various REST APIs should be changed to a name that more accurately reflects the function of the API and why it would be used instead of the future full-blown Search API.
- The existing /queries/live-search-nodes is renamed to /queries/nodes
- The existing /queries/live-search-people is renamed to /queries/people
- The existing /queries/live-search-sites is renamed to /queries/sites
- The documentation should reflect the name
- The API explorer should reflect the name