Enhance the Smart Folders option to work with new list children filtering. Initially, this would specifically enable the additional option to filter by assocType when listing children via the V1 REST API.
- using assocType filtering (within a Smart Folder) may return empty results (even if some results match)
- using optional assocType filtering also works for Smart Folders
- fix assocType filtering (see expected results)
- review option for property-based filtering that could be exposed within the context of a Smart Folder
- automated testing exists
- in the future, we need to take into account that incremental enhancements to the FileFolderService (and other public APIs) may also impact the Smart Folder option.