To be consistent with Share, CMIS, WebDav ...
... and existing REST v1 API to get activities (and also posted for Comments & Site Memberships)
We may need to split into separate sub-tasks, but essentially we should post an activity at least for file / folder create, update & delete (also refer to CMIS & WebDAV).
If we don't do this then people will ask for it again (see all the various related JIRAs) especially if using the REST v1 api in conjunction with Share &/or Mobile clients !
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.file-added" activity is posted when a file is uploaded or created via the REST API
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.file-updated" activity is posted when a file's content is updated via the REST API
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.file-downloaded" activity is posted when a file is downloaded via the API
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.file-deleted" activity is posted when a file is deleted via the REST API
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.folder-added" activity is posted when a folder is created via the REST API
- An "org.alfresco.documentlibrary.folder-deleted" activity is posted when a folder is deleted via the REST API
TODO review rollup requirement, if any. Should we try to be consistent with CMIS & WebDAV for now (see also Share) ?
|Add an "restapi" client to alfresco-events and update the dependencies||Done||Unassigned|