As a developer using the REST API I want the ability to create a site using a custom preset so that I can build a client that allows users to create various types of site.
As a developer on the Information Governance team I want the ability to create a site using the file plan site preset so that I can provide an API to create RM sites.
Acceptance Criteria (TBC - more research required)
- The body for POST /sites accepts a preset property that identifies a custom site preset to use
- The custom preset stored in /Data Dictionary/Site Presets/<preset-name> is used to create the site
- Positive and negative automated tests are present
- The OpenAPI spec has been updated
- Documentation has been written to explain how to setup a custom preset for use by this endpoint
- A DOCS ticket has been raised to include this guide in docs.alfresco.com
- This approach needs to be discussed and verified with the Share and IG teams and also determine whether the folder should be bootstrapped or if manual creation is OK.