As a developer working with the Shared Files API I would like more information so that I can develop functionality when a user is logged into ACS.
We need the ability to include=properties,isFavorite
- isFavorite : true / false - if the shared file is a favorite for the user
- properties to show at least the following:
When retrieving a list of Shared Links, it is very resource-costly to fetch and display the states of the underlying (target) nodes in the UI. For example "Favorite" state - developer has to walk through each node and make an extra HTTP call to get "node info" for the given target "nodeId".
It should be possible to include the target node when retrieving the list of shared links (https://api-explorer.alfresco.com/api-explorer/#!/shared-links/listSharedLinks). Having an extra "include" field would be very convenient.
- API implementation has been updated
- Automated tests (junit + TAS) have been updated to test for the added support
- The OpenAPI spec has been updated