This story is to investigate upgrading to Spring 5.2 and raise stories for the implementation work to be done.
5.1 version will be EOL
- in Dec 2019 according to https://youtu.be/onZJ8beVEtI?t=623
- in Q1 2020 according to this https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/wiki/Spring-Framework-Versions
- there must be other things to test in the acceptance criteria such as customization and AMPs.
- How do we need to coordinate with other delivery teams responsible for Share and AMPs.
- Review the Dependabot PRs for Spring 5.2 and raise stories to handle them (there are compilation errors)
- See: https://github.com/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=author%3Aapp%2Fdependabot-preview+is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+archived%3Afalse+repo%3AAlfresco%2Facs-deployment+repo%3AAlfresco%2Facs-community-deployment+repo%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FAlfresco%2Fsurf-webscripts+repo%3AAlfresco%2Facs-deployment-aws+repo%3AAlfresco%2Facs-packaging+repo%3AAlfresco%2Facs-community-packaging+repo%3AAlfresco%2Falfresco-repository+repo%3AAlfresco%2Falfresco-remote-api+repo%3AAlfresco%2Falfresco-core+repo%3AAlfresco%2Falfresco-data-model+-label%3Atriaged+
- Create stories to achieve the following:
- Build green after switching to the new version of Spring.
- Documentation issues raised to reflect this change. For example changes to samples.
- Discuss with David Robinson [X] how to coordinate this upgrade across the rest of ACS (Share, AMPS)