Platform-related code must be added to the group platform.
Move Alfresco Core from
The artifact will remain alfresco-core in order to preserve dependencies for other projects.
Acceptance Criteria: (green entries are done)
- Git standard ignore and formatting patterns are applied to the project (EOL, etc)
- The public have read access
- Alfresco Developers have write access
- Build plans in https://bamboo.alfresco.com/bamboo/browse/SRVC-CORE have been disabled
- Build plans in https://bamboo.alfresco.com/bamboo/browse/PLAT-CORE have been created
- Build plan triggers email to email@example.com after 2 consecutive failures
- Live svn branches contain a readme pointing to the git repository
- trunk mapped to master
- Successful release of a version 6.5
- Alfresco One is updated to use the latest release of alfresco-core
- Notifications have been provided to Alfresco Engineering
Out of Scope:
- Renaming the artifact
- The entire history of the project (back to r103060) is available
- Should we take this opportunity to rename the project to something more meaningful? i.e. util
DH: The project contains a lot of stuff that is not Platform-specific and we therefore cannot change the artifact name.