Incorrect calendar year displayed on multiple RM page
Edit Disposition Date page: -
1. Create a RM site, create one Series, one Category, and one Folder.
2. Create a disposition schedule on the Category. Set to Cutoff after 1 day.
3. Go to records folder and select Edit Disposition Date from the menu.
Actual: you will see calendar year listed as'112'
Expected: Calendar year listed as "12' or '2012'
Declared a file record: -
4. Navigate to Series1>Category1>Folder1, add/upload a file by clicking File button, select "Electronic" , select and upload a .pdf file.
5. Notice this file record is currently Undeclared Record and display correct calendar year Eg. Modified on: Tue 1 May 2012 11:44:27
6. Click Edit Metadata for the file record, fill in all required fields that is empty, specifically the Record originator, Originating Organization, Publication Date. Click Save.
6. Now, Mouse over to the record item, you should see the "Declare as Record" link, click "Declare as Record" link.
Actual: You will see "Date Filed: Sun 1 May 112 04:26:35"
Expected : See "Date Filed: Sun 1 May 12 04:26:35"